Temple Of The Mighty Oak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For members and invited guests of the Temple Of The Mighty Oak

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark night of the soul.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

Dark night of the soul. Empty
PostSubject: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:38 am

The descent: At the moment you are laying on the ground with the overwhelming feeling death is hanging his head over you...he is. The decent into the darkest of our souls is a death....and it feels as such. The euphoria of the positives life is throwing at you is like a drug......but with any drug there is a crash. That crash come like an unexpected back-hand to the face that shocks you breathless. Once where that love lived is now a black pit in your stomach that keeps coming up every time it all flashes in your mind. You tend to curse God for turning his back on you and seeing the logical reasons for it at this point is unrealistic. You feel the only thing that will stop the madness is sleep......you crawl to the bed to close those swollen tear soaked eyes only to realize the flashes in your head get worse as you lay there. Time seems to not exist at this point... the nights stretch into the days and vice versa and everything is at a standstill as if to prolong your suffering. All now that is left is the chaos and darkness rising up in you........what do you do? You embrace it, give in to the darkness and hope one day it makes you stronger........to be continued
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 am

If love is no longer in you than it was an unnecessary burden. You are being purged and renewed in strength. Like any birth, it is a painful process. Celebrate it!
Back to top Go down
WandaCol1

WandaCol1

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Love itself can be a burden.. agreed. To be purged of it is not a renewed strength... it is the acceptance of hell on earth. Love is worth fight ones way back from hell .. for . even the pat of a snoring puppy. Celebrate LIFE.. love is worth it .
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:33 am

WandaC says: "To be purged of it is not a renewed strength... it is the acceptance of hell on earth."

That is an opinion you do not go on to back up with fact and proof. You would need to prove that as a fact or state it as your own personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:40 am

Elizabeth Thornton wrote:
The descent: At the moment you are laying on the ground with the overwhelming feeling death is hanging his head over you...he is. The decent into the darkest of our souls is a death....and it feels as such. The euphoria of the positives life is throwing at you is like a drug......but with any drug there is a crash. That crash come like an unexpected back-hand to the face that shocks you breathless. Once where that love lived is now a black pit in your stomach that keeps coming up every time it all flashes in your mind. You tend to curse God for turning his back on you and seeing the logical reasons for it at this point is unrealistic. You feel the only thing that will stop the madness is sleep......you crawl to the bed to close those swollen tear soaked eyes only to realize the flashes in your head get worse as you lay there. Time seems to not exist at this point... the nights stretch into the days and vice versa and everything is at a standstill as if to prolong your suffering. All now that is left is the chaos and darkness rising up in you........what do you do? You embrace it, give in to the darkness and hope one day it makes you stronger........to be continued

Elizabeth...

Love is, for me, attachment and duty born to keep that attachment and its benefits. If it does not benefit you Elizabeth, discard it. If any one or any thing fails to benefit you in some way, they should be quickly discarded without emotion being the driving force. The Christians are very emotional beings that are addicted to emotion and unstable in their pursuit of comfort from the god of the bible. Have you ever known a Christian to be happy or emotionally stable? If, like the Occultist, they had to stand on their own two feet and not be force fed shit on a spoon from the pulpit or the bible, they would better understand the real world.

Embrace the fall! You will find strength only in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:42 am

WandaCol1 wrote:
Love itself can be a burden..    agreed.  To be purged of it is not a renewed strength... it is the acceptance of hell on earth.  Love is worth fight ones way back from hell .. for .   even the pat of a snoring puppy.  Celebrate LIFE..    love is worth it .

Why is having no love the acceptance of hell?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:43 am

Elizabeth...

Love is, for me, attachment and duty born to keep that attachment and its benefits. If it does not benefit you Elizabeth, discard it. If any one or any thing fails to benefit you in some way, they should be quickly discarded without emotion being the driving force. The Christians are very emotional beings that are addicted to emotion and unstable in their pursuit of comfort from the god of the bible. Have you ever known a Christian to be happy or emotionally stable? If, like the Occultist, they had to stand on their own two feet and not be force fed shit on a spoon from the pulpit or the bible, they would better understand the real world.

Does that mean you fake it? I don't know if one can keep love without faking it and also embrace total darkness.
Back to top Go down
Magistra Gia Demonia

Magistra Gia Demonia

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:38 pm

That would depend on how you yourself define darkness, Elizabeth. Love can hinder growth. Emotion should never be a factor in learning. That is how the christians and muslims trap someone in their web of lies. They prey on the weak. They attack when someone is emotionally distraught or has a diagnosis such as terminal illness. If you ever take the time to study anything they do it involves emotionalism. They use fear tactics to trap you in their lies. All of their films and books are about this very thing because their beliefs alone hold no merit. They can only get converts who are scared out  of their minds about hell, death and dying. It's sad and it is also abuse.

If a path offers nothing but fear it is useless. if it offers knowledge, wisdom and power it holds merit. These are things considered evil within christianity and islam.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Romanov
Admin
Alexandra Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:43 pm

Beth, It sounds like you are trying to touch the abyss. Once you do, it will never stop screaming. What is of use to you in the blackest night? Light is.... How is it useful to touch the abyss? To stare into it? What knowledge is worth that price? There are better ways. I could show you.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Romanov
Admin
Alexandra Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:50 pm

Elizabeth...

Nemesis,
Whereas I agree with some of what you say, especially regarding Christians, your comment on love makes you sound like a total sociopathic personality.

Furthermore,  We both know that those of the dark path enjoy destruction and seek it in self and others. So for you to tell her to embrace the fall is just encouraging destruction in her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:00 pm

Beth, It sounds like you are trying to touch the abyss. Once you do, it will never stop screaming. What is of use to you in the blackest night? Light is.... How is it useful to touch the abyss? To stare into it? What knowledge is worth that price? There are better ways. I could show you.[/quote]

I don't feel like you have the darkness in you to teach me.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:02 pm

WandaCol1 wrote:
Love itself can be a burden..    agreed.  To be purged of it is not a renewed strength... it is the acceptance of hell on earth.  Love is worth fight ones way back from hell .. for .   even the pat of a snoring puppy.  Celebrate LIFE..    love is worth it .

You didn't reply to most of my questions.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:03 pm

Gia and Nemesis, thank you for posting to me. I am pondering your words.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Alexandra Romanov wrote:
Elizabeth...

Nemesis,
Whereas I agree with some of what you say, especially regarding Christians, your comment on love makes you sound like a total sociopathic personality.

Furthermore,  We both know that those of the dark path enjoy destruction and seek it in self and others. So for you to tell her to embrace the fall is just encouraging destruction in her.

This is what she wants. You do not get any say in that. If it has worked for all of the great Occultists, it will work for someone like Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:10 pm

Love for others is weakness. The trick is to make them think you love them, so they love you in return. Thus you reap all the benefits of love without being restricted by it.

Empathy is a strength, as it allows you insight into others so you can better manipulate them. It is a weakness if you are moved by what you feel. I view compassion no differently than this.

Forgiveness is a lie you tell others in order to gain the benefits of forgiveness from others.

Mercy is a management technique.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Thornton

Elizabeth Thornton

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 2:54 pm

As this is my Chronicle, I will proceed.

Dark night of the soul... part two....

Acceptance: As you lie there dreading the swirling darkness hovering above your head as if teasing you into thinking you have a choice on your surrender to it. Your surrender is really just a dance the darkness does with your soul as if to enchant it before complete submission. In that very moment you let go, you breathe in as if you a inhaling the blackness into the very core of you. As the darkness cover your very soul the flashes of the sins of our past flood your mind and you finally have the realization that it was always in some part inside of you almost like a birthright.

(Yes, it is my birth right.)

Your soul starts to feel like an abyss of darkness, and yet, it feels like the descent into it is orgasmic to the very core. Pain has now become pleasure and darkness is now your lover..... to be continued
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Romanov
Admin
Alexandra Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm

[/quote]

This is what she wants. You do not get any say in that. If it has worked for all of the great Occultists, it will work for someone like Elizabeth. [/quote]

She has a right to choose what she wants, but you are mistaken about how much of a say I get in her life.
lol!

Last edited by Alexandra Romanov on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Romanov
Admin
Alexandra Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 2:59 pm

As this is my Chronicle, I will proceed.

Dark night of the soul... part two....

Acceptance: As you lie there dreading the swirling darkness hovering above your head as if teasing you into thinking you have a choice on your surrender to it. Your surrender is really just a dance the darkness does with your soul as if to enchant it before complete submission. In that very moment you let go, you breathe in as if you a inhaling the blackness into the very core of you. As the darkness cover your very soul the flashes of the sins of our past flood your mind and you finally have the realization that it was always in some part inside of you almost like a birthright.

(Yes, it is my birth right.)

Your soul starts to feel like an abyss of darkness, and yet, it feels like the descent into it is orgasmic to the very core. Pain has now become pleasure and darkness is now your lover..... to be continued

This is the very thing I wanted to protect you from, Beth. Now...what?
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Romanov
Admin
Alexandra Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:21 pm

NEMESIS SAYS:

"Love for others is weakness. The trick is to make them think you love them, so they love you in return. Thus you reap all the benefits of love without being restricted by it.

Empathy is a strength, as it allows you insight into others so you can better manipulate them. It is a weakness if you are moved by what you feel. I view compassion no differently than this.

Forgiveness is a lie you tell others in order to gain the benefits of forgiveness from others.

Mercy is a management technique."

You are so full of shit, Nemesis. You are a psychopath and a sociopath. You cannot love, thus you want everyone to be the same so you somehow can make your disability normal in appearance. When in fact you are a very ill individual.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Romanov
Admin
Alexandra Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Beth, It sounds like you are trying to touch the abyss. Once you do, it will never stop screaming. What is of use to you in the blackest night? Light is.... How is it useful to touch the abyss? To stare into it? What knowledge is worth that price? There are better ways. I could show you.

I don't feel like you have the darkness in you to teach me.
[/quote]

So, one has to be dark to offer you something worthy of learning?
Back to top Go down
WandaCol1

WandaCol1

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Love for others is weakness. The trick is to make them think you love them, so they love you in return. Thus you reap all the benefits of love without being restricted by it.

Mercy is a management technique.

I find that love is the greatest gift.  Nothing weak about it.  It takes strength to love when it is not what one expected..    or thought it should be or not returned as one would hope.  A mother pacing floors with a sick child  is not a trick ..  or a plot to make anything.  Its love.   Love is not a restriction by any means..   Love costs!    

Empathy is sharing feelings.   If a bypasser sees a child fallen off a skateboard w/ a skinned knee and bents to help them and say 'hey, you were amazing, you will do great, your ok!"  that is to strengthen another and come along side.   To care for another is not manipulating.   To FAKE care ..  THAT is manipulation.

Forgiveness is to heal past wrongs..  its not a lie to forgive another.   Only a fake would say they forgive to benefit self..  

Mercy .... its to be released ...    of management and restored...  its beautiful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark night of the soul.   Dark night of the soul. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark night of the soul.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple Of The Mighty Oak :: Against The Stream :: Public Chronicles-
Jump to: